EAGE (European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers)
EAGE is a professional association for geoscientists and engineers. Founded in 1951, it is an organization with a worldwide membership (around 17,000 members), providing a global network of commercial and academic professionals. The association is truly multi-disciplinary and international in form and pursuits. All members of EAGE are professionally involved in (or studying) geophysics, petroleum exploration, geology, reservoir engineering, mining and civil engineering. EAGE operates two divisions: the Oil & Gas Geoscience Division and the Near Surface Geoscience Division. EAGE’s Head Office is located in the Netherlands, its Regional Offices in Houten (Europe Office), Moscow (Russia & CIS Office), Dubai (Middle East Office), Kuala Lumpur (Asia Pacific Office) and Bogota (Latin America Office).
- to promote the development and application of geosciences and related engineering subjects;
- to promote innovation and technical progress;
- to foster the communication, fellowship and cooperation between those working in, studying or otherwise being interested in these fields.
EAGE has around 17,000 members worldwide representing over 100 countries. All members of EAGE are professionally involved in (or studying) geophysics, petroleum exploration, geology, reservoir engineering, mining and civil engineering.
The main activities of EAGE are:
- Events (conferences, exhibitions, workshops)
- Publications (journals, books)
- Educational Programmes (short courses, lectures)
- Student Activities
List all paper from EAGE