1887

Abstract

The Prevlaka island, famous as the Flowers Island, is located near town Tivat in Boka Kotorska Bay, Mediterannean part of Montenegro (Yugoslavia) – Fig.1. The island is 300m long and 200m wide. At Prevlaka and neighbouring hills, remnants of Roman constructions and crypts are existent. During the end of the 12th century, when King Stevan Prvovencani ruled a country, over the foundations of Benedictine monastery, an Orthodox Church of Arhangel Mihailo was constructed. The church was destroyed in the 15th century.

Loading

Article metrics loading...

/content/papers/10.3997/2214-4609.201406534
1999-09-06
2020-10-20
Loading full text...

Full text loading...

http://instance.metastore.ingenta.com/content/papers/10.3997/2214-4609.201406534
Loading
This is a required field
Please enter a valid email address
Approval was a Success
Invalid data
An Error Occurred
Approval was partially successful, following selected items could not be processed due to error