1887

Abstract

The "Casa do Infante" is located near the Douro River, Oporto, North of Portugal, in an area that went through intensive development during the 13th and 14th centuries. The building, an important asset of the Portuguese Crown in Medieval times, was used as the King's Customs House and as the Royal Mint since the 14th century.

Loading

Article metrics loading...

/content/papers/10.3997/2214-4609.201407511
1995-09-25
2021-07-28
Loading full text...

Full text loading...

http://instance.metastore.ingenta.com/content/papers/10.3997/2214-4609.201407511
Loading
This is a required field
Please enter a valid email address
Approval was a Success
Invalid data
An Error Occurred
Approval was partially successful, following selected items could not be processed due to error